Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

SCUTTLE-BUTT 2011 1ST EDITION


----------------------------------
Over a few weeks and months I gather up Naval and nautical news items....as well as what I consider interesting subject matter and attempt to compile these short items into somewhat of a 'catch-all' edition.  Some may interest you, and then again some may not, but I like to throw thise stories all in one file and see what the readers think about it.
So after reading it....that is if you wish to spare the time to do so...give me your thoughts on what is interesting, what is not.....comment if you so wish on one item....or if I should just "chuck it all" and not waste my time....
In any regard....good, bad or different....if you care to give it a go....just click on the link below


Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment