Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

FRANCE: FRIEND OR FOE?

The other day I posted an article similar to this subject mater.  Well that article provided a small segment of "Operation Torch" or some will refer to it as the Invasion of North Africa..  
A few individuals have contacted me since that article and wanted to know the complete story of "Operation Torch".  
So I figured I'd give it a go and see if I could present a picture to the reader of just what took place.  Now there was a lot of "first" in this invasion...and yes there are some "dry" areas of reading....but if you hang with the article you'll get the complete picture of just what took place in the vast three point invasion that was super objective ...and certainly got the job done.

HERE is the story of "Operation Torch"

No comments:

Post a Comment