Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

REQUIEM FOR A HERO

ONE OF THE INCIDENT'S OF THE "COLD-WAR" THAT MADE US FIGHTING MAD!!

--------------------------------
I'm sure most of you, if not all, recall many, many issues in and around the "Cold War" somewhere in the neighborhood of early 1968 and into early 1969....yeah kind of an ugly time wasen't it?  Some actually refer to that time period as the "Shot-Less" war.

Now....inter-mixed in this "Cold War" era was a couple of icon names I'm sure that when I mention them they are going to jump out at you.....how about: USS PUEBLO AND COMMANDER PETE BUCHER?


Yep, I'm sure you're saying, "Oh yes I do remember that incident."

Well I have a 'short article' on what took place....kind of like a refresher article on what actually happened and how it all ended up.

So...if you'd care "remind" yourself on what went on when this 'incident' did take place....you can click on this title: REQUIEM FOR A HERO  and it will take you to the article for a short read while your enjoying your coffee and a tad of coffee cake.

Hope you enjoy the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment