Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

THE BOMB


To start off with this article was sent to me by a good computer friend of mine....his name Mr. William Layton.   Bills father was involved in a round about way in the process of making the "A-Bomb".

Well Bill has several photos of his father actually involved in this process and he has "text" to add to it all in explaining how all this came about.  Now I'm not about to set here and provide you with all the "juicy" parts of the short article.....but Bill ask if I'd post it on my 'blog'...and was happy to do so....because it is excellent.

So...if you wish to give it a go...just click on the link below

MY DAD AND THE BOMB

If you'd care to get in contact with Mr. Layton ...please e-mail me and I'll put you in touch

cshortridge73@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment