Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

MOMENT OF DECISION

I'm sure many of you are like me in the viewing of many, many pictures of the aftermath of the December 7th Pearl Harbor slaughter of our Pacific Fleet.

One thing though that you don't come upon too many times and that is a first hand accounting from someone that....he was there....he was on one of the big battle-wagons.

Well I have one from a gentleman that lived it....not a long article....but I warn you if you got a weak stomach...I would pass this article up....  Oh yes there was clean up....but the living could do much 'rebuilding' until the dead was removed from the sea......and believe me "there was a lot of bodies..body parts....and even body items that I don't even wish to mention here.

Click: HERE  to read the article

Bud Shortridge

No comments:

Post a Comment