Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

LETS TALK: WORLDS AIRCRAFT CARRIERS

Now I can set here and provide Y'all with a run-down on the history of Aircraft Carriers, but that is not what this article is all about.

Right at first I do give a very short run down on the carrier history...believe me it is very brief.  What I wanted to do is provide to the reader somewhat of a "ball-park" picture of what other countries are coming up with, and believe me it is pretty darn interesting.

So where does the design go from this point?  The "fixed wing" aircraft is changing by the week....and the choppers are right behind them....this may or may not have a "direct" impact on the "next century" of world carriers.
If you'd care to give this one a read....and make a comment....please do.  You can read by clicking on WORLD'S AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment