Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

TWO STORIES OF INTEREST: ZUMWALT & FERRY DISASTER

Well Y'all I'm an old Navy man from way back.....actually an old Navy Diver from way back, and I'll have to tell you I just don't like the looks of this 'New' multi-mission destroyer, but I'm an old sea dog coming from the "old school".

Anyway I've wrote a small piece of my displeasure if you wish to give it a go.

Now I also threw some words together about a 'Ferry Disaster' that took place not so long ago.  Even with a few years back you got to wonder how this really could have taken place.  This has always fogged up my brain on how 4000 people lost their lives in this one event....I mean this was bad....and most due to a corrupt Ship Lines.
If you wish to give these two stories a going over just click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment