Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

D-DAYS SECRET WEAPONS


------------------------------------
Well.....your viewing the above structure...and your probably saying to yourself...."Well come on Bud, what the heck is that thing???"

I know...I know...things do get somewhat jumbled up don't they when you get to viewing and chatting about all that went into forming up the D-Day Invasions......and I don't blame you for being just a tad "confused"....
My goodness...there were "Mulberries....Whales....Gooseberries...Phoenix....and even ......a Pluto"...  Yep, I kid you not.

Ok...I'm making light of the whole situation...but...a gentleman wrote to me about the article that I done on "Gooseberries"....well actually the Gooseberries was what they called what the "ships" formed for the D-Day invasion breakwater....and the huge structures you see above "A Phoenix" was to form the "Mulberries"....

Ahhh.. yes...your still somewhat in a fog on it all aren't you....ok...tell you what...if you read this old Archived article that I have on these "items" that was used for D-Day....I think you'll come away having it pretty much sorted out....

So...if you click on this: D-DAYS SECRET WEAPONS
I do believe it will clear a few things up for you.

Hope the article is informative as well as enjoyable

cshortridge73@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment