Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

THE JERSEY PRISON SHIPS


------------------------------------
I was at the Library the other day...roaming around in the bowels of genealogy dept....[which is the 2nd largest in the U.S.]....more or less just looking over various nautical documents and articles that happens to be "not" stored on the main floor shelves.

Anyway I came upon an article about the: JERSEY PRISON SHIP  so I transcribed the article....which as near as I can tell was written back in the late 1800's or early 1900's...

The reason I'm 'posting' it is.....I think there maybe some info included in this article which may be a benefit to researchers or individuals that maybe looking for general info on prison ships in this era....

Anyway if you'd care to give it a read....well just click on the above title and it will take you right to the article.

Hope it is a benefit to someone.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment